Monday, October 31, 2011

micro project 4



The way I came up with this idea was from the requirement info that was assigned to this project. As soon we were given the option of making ourselves look like a cartoon character or super hero I jumped straight towards the classic black hole from old bugs bunny cartoons. I had my friend take a picture of me with an empty can of mountain dew flipped over and had it look like I was pouring it out onto the brick walk way at the oval. What I would change in this picture would be that I would get another picture from underneath my knee to make the second black hole look more realistic. I wish I could of gotten a picture with me holding a black hole and my leg vanishing into it making it look as if im walking into the hole. The big reason I chose to do the cartoon idea was because I've got to go with the classics!

No comments:

Post a Comment