Wednesday, October 12, 2011

micro project 2



  • My ipod- I listen to it almost every where I go and almost all the time. Depending on the tempo of the song and the mood I am in the song can effect my mood. (One or two words) Mood control
  • My N64 is an older game system and I mainly play the ocarina of time on it most of the time. When I get bored ill try to do some side missions when ive got nothing to do. (one or two words) Boredom repellent
  • I use my pencils to draw things that I think are cool or just to enjoy drawing. When I want to design something like a t shirt or just a picture I think would look cool I use my pencils. (one or two words) Creativity funnel
  • My guitar I play when there is a song I like and want to duplicate that sound that I enjoy from that song. (one or two words)Room mate annoyance
  • Taekwondo is something I enjoy and would do entirely for free. I enjoy doing taekwondo and it is a good vent. (one or two words) Money source
  • My laptop I use for school and gaming at home. I also use it to create art when id like to by using flash, photoshop, or illustrator. (one or two words) Great beyond
  • I play The Ocarina of Time when I get bored or when I want to get some new ideas. Or when ever I want to defeat the fire temple or water temple to take up my after noon. (one or two words) Portal idea creator
  • I use my bed when im tired and need to recharge or when I just need to be alone and study. (one or two words) recharge station
  • I use the gamecube to play games with my friends. (one or two words) social life
  • I play super smash brothers when me and my friends get into arguments or someone forgets their place. Some people use rock, paper, scissors to decide something we use super smash brothers. (one or two words) dominance decider

No comments:

Post a Comment