Sunday, October 9, 2011

Micro project 1



This map is a map of my morning walk to Art Education 252. I start off by waking up usually at 8:15 am (as the red line portrays), shower, eat breakfast, and head on my way to class. That starts by walking from my apartment down 12th avenue, all the way down to High street and I take a right down south High street at the OSU Union building. I keep walking down south High street until I get to the Wexner center where I make a left turn and head straight down west 17th avenue until I see the RPAC on my left and the OSU football stadium straight ahead. While walking to class I usually think about how im now apart of The Ohio State University and how I am finally a Buckeye and that I am finally in college! That's my morning adventure if I wake up on time. If I wake up late like say 9:15 am (as the grey line portrays). There is no shower or breakfast, I run out of myapartment hoping that I have pants on, sprint down 12th avenue. Run across High street, run through the Union building. Continue running then get to the oval where I run across that hoping not to get hit in the head with a frisbee or football. I run around Mirror lake until I see the RPAC or the stadium, and during all this, March Of The Swivel Heads, by The English Beat is playing in my head.

1 comment:

  1. We really liked the map with the pictures over it. The satellite image lets us relate to the paths because we have walked by most of the things before. The one thing we would have changed is the font and color of the text. The red letters are a little difficult to read.

    ReplyDelete