Saturday, November 12, 2011

Micro Project 5


The two words I was assigned were drop and suspend. What I did was I created a video of me going through my everyday routine and dropping everything that I pick up from a pencil to the bottle of shampoo in the shower. Dropping everything was used to create the feeling that I can't hold anything, that was to show the word drop (and yes I do juggle quite often.).
At the same time in the video there are small clips that are placed in the video of me drawing a picture I created to show the word suspended. The picture is of my most used item. My headphones, that I drew piece by piece on individual sticky notes and arranged them on a wall to make a pair of headphones. The sticky notes are supposed to represent how the item is suspended by the sticky notes on the wall. The reason I chose the song "1940" by the Submarines, was because I thought the beat fit very well with the mood of the video. (If the video doesn't work here is a youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4u8d5MS_08 )
I'd like to thank my roommate for helping me tape stuff when I needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment